I have to apologize for my previous post! I certainly didn't mean to offend anybody! I am going to be honest though and say, I am surprised by how many people actually read my huge looong paragraph with no pictures! Pretty impressive. Anyways, I am sorry I wont get all mushy and detailed anymore......don't quit reading the blog because of it!
4 comments:
I didn't think there was anything wrong with your last post. It's your blog, and if you want to post that you made out with your husband a lot, then good for you. It actually made me a little jealous. I haven't been out with my husband alone in way too long. Years. Really. No exaggeration.
Nat, don't worry, I don't think you said anything wrong! I am used to your detail oriented stories!! I am really missing you guys! Give Brie and Hope a big hug and kiss for all of us! We love you guys tons and tons!!!!!!!
love,
Angela
Hey Natalie AKA Julia Stiles!!
haha that was from Mike! This is Mike and Mekenzi we wanted to thank you for the nice card you guys sent us for the wedding.
NO worries we understand your situation of being poor college students, we live the life of being poor newlyweds living on a police officer income!!!
Hope all is well!
Love, The Terrys
Maybe I'm weird but I thought it was sweet! One of the greatest compliments Lane and I received is that we still act like we're newly married,so in love and all. Honestly, shouldn't you be more in love after 23 years of marriage, not less?!?! My kids will never wonder if their parents love each other.
Post a Comment