It took me a minute to figure out what Hope was doing waving at the wall, then jumping up and down and bending side to side. She found her shadow, and I think she was a little bit confused!
This is so cute! Hope will love that you got it on camera. We love how she got so strategic in her shadow experiment. I laughed when she bonked her head into her shadow. How funny!
Hope is getting way too old, she was way cute in this video. I know it might be hard to believe this but I am really missing those little girls. You have to get them home some time soon.
4 comments:
SO FUNNY! She did look a little confused!
That is so cute!
This is so cute! Hope will love that you got it on camera. We love how she got so strategic in her shadow experiment. I laughed when she bonked her head into her shadow. How funny!
Hope is getting way too old, she was way cute in this video. I know it might be hard to believe this but I am really missing those little girls. You have to get them home some time soon.
Post a Comment