Sunday, November 2, 2008

New record......

So this morning I dragged my butt out of bed at 8:00 am. We have church at 9:00 am! Josh pulled me back down, saying it is not everyday the girls sleep in this long, just come and enjoy it with me! I laughed at him and said yeah right, we are going to have a hard time making it to church on time as it is! I was all ready with the bag packed and just waiting for the girls to wake up by 8:40. This was when Josh came out to check his email and realized the computer clock was an hour off. Oh, wait didn't somebody say something about day light savings time???? Where is my dad when we need him! WE WERE READY FOR CHURCH BY 7:45 AM! This is something that will NEVER happen again!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow that is awesomely hilarious! You guys are so funny. YOur Halloween pics are so cute! The first one of Brielle, I glanced and she seriously looks like you Natalie. So cute! Good job on the costumes and hair.

Emily said...

That's hilarious! The same thing happened to me but my church doesn't start until 1:00. I was so excited when I found out I wasn't late after all, I actually had an extra hour to hang out all ready to go before church. But, you, that's so funny that you were ready by 7:45! lol