Twilight Movie
The midnight showing!
Don't worry! We can be normal!
We went to the movie with my adopted family out here, the Burtons! It was FANTASTIC! I was bummed I forgot my camera at the theatre! I know, so not like me! I was pleasantly surprised with the movie, and liked it a lot more than I thought I would! I set myself up for the worst, and despite the fact that Bella wouldn't stop shaking her head funny it was GREAT! Seriously though, her head thing was driving me insane....anybody else notice it?
Big THANKS to the Greatest, most WONDERFUL husband ever, who took the kids all night and happily let me go! I LOVE you so much baby!
I'm sure as Brielle is bouncing on me at 8:00 in the morning I will regret my late night rendezvous, but is was a lot of fun!
Big THANKS to the Greatest, most WONDERFUL husband ever, who took the kids all night and happily let me go! I LOVE you so much baby!
I'm sure as Brielle is bouncing on me at 8:00 in the morning I will regret my late night rendezvous, but is was a lot of fun!


6 comments:
I will be seeing it later today and I'll let you know what I thought. There is no way I can stay up for a midnight showing..
And... NO you can't love them both. I mean, yeah they are both great guys, but you gotta choose one! haha :)
You are hilarious! I cannot wait to see it tonight. I'm glad you gave it a good review. And I'm so glad you have tons of friends and "family" there!
I hope the mob doesn't lynch me, but I have not read it yet. For some weird reason, I want to wait until everyone else is sick of it and doesn't like it anymore, then I will read it. Is that weird? Do you think that will ever happen? I'm not seeing it either. Weirdo, I know.
Love the shirt, Nat!! I think it is great!!!
I saw the movie last night and was also pleasantly surprised! I really liked it and thought they did a great job sticking to the book! I didn't show up in a cute shirt like you. I have never seen the Tooele movie theatre so PACKED!!! I loved the excitement and atmosphere. There were cheers when Edward entered the movie. Poor Jacob didn't get any though. Sorry Nat! Anyway, love the shirt! Love you!
Angela
I saw the movie last night and was also pleasantly surprised! I really liked it and thought they did a great job sticking to the book! I didn't show up in a cute shirt like you. I have never seen the Tooele movie theatre so PACKED!!! I loved the excitement and atmosphere. There were cheers when Edward entered the movie. Poor Jacob didn't get any though. Sorry Nat! Anyway, love the shirt! Love you!
Angela
Post a Comment