Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brielle's "Thankful" list!

After explaining to Brielle that the things we are happy to have are the things we are thankful for she told me a list of things she was thankful for. Remember this is her words!

1. I so happy that daddy loves me so much, that he leaves all day for me!
*** side note: I have explained to her that the reason Josh is gone so much is because he loves
us so much and is working hard for us!


2. My crayons and markers

3. Hopey

4. All da people

5. All da dogs

6. The beach

7. The Grandmas- since their visit we have started referring to them as 'The Grandmas'

8. My pretty hair- I take this as she is grateful that I do her hair. Probably NOT what she meant, but I like to think that it is!

It did hurt my feelings a tiny bit that I didn't make the cut! Maybe that is why I have to tell lie to myself about the whole getting her hair done thing. I did think this was SO sweet though, because she didn't know what she was expected to be thankful for!(ie food, clothes, family, house, all the great things that we are all so thankful for!) I just loved it because she gave totally random answers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet!!! Tell Brielle that I am so thankful for her and her sweet little spirit. What a cute mom for asking her. You always amaze me, Nat. Keep up the good work!!!! Give them both a big hug and kiss for me. Love Mom