Friday, November 28, 2008

CRAZINESS!

The Plan????
Wake up and LEAVE at 4:00 am to our first stop WALMART for the Black Friday sales!
NOBODY believed that I would be awake that early! They already know me SO well! I set my alarm for 3:20 and fell into a very peacful sleep! I sat straight up in bed at 4:13 AM and immediately started freaking out! The alarm didn't go off! What woke me up......I am guessing it was the pull of shopping. I was so sure this is why I could REASSURE everybody that I would be wide awake. As soon as I rolled out of bed I walked out of my room to get my phone and Katrina and Lan were knocking on my door! GREAT! Needless to say I was ready in 10 mins. and we were only a little late!


This is Katrinas GRUMPY face that I made us late! I was so mad at myself all day long that I didn't PROVE to everybody that I could do it! In the haste of leaving I left my phone! Wal-Mart was a very unorganized, crowded, people everywhere, MESS! I was lost for like an hour! GREAT!

This is Lan's I'm calm as ever, never lose my temper even if we are stuck in traffic and Natalie and Katrina are screaming at the cars face! After the fight in Wally world we then fought traffic getting out! GREAT!
We hit Walmart, Target where the line to check out wrapped clear through the store, but actually moved pretty fast. K-mart which was pretty dead! Toys R Us a little crazy but not as bad as expected. It was a pretty big store so the people dispersed well. And Bath and Body works where we were hitting up the $5 wallflowers ( plugin airfresheners). You could not move in this store, you couldn't breath! The line went clear out the store and this was considered "a slow time" by employees. We even saw paramedics there at one point! GREAT!

So why do we go through all this ridiculously fanastic torture?

'Tis the season

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive been in my pjs all day just being really lazy. Shane got up at 5 a.m. and went shopping and Cody and Alexa were at Walmart at 4:30. Boy are things really changing at the Perkins household. Loved the picture of you with the friends. I can't believe you could get ready in 10 minutes and look so cute. Mom

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You guys are crazy! I don't understand the fun in it. I am proud to say that the Scott Dana family spent $0 dollars on Black Friday!