Monday, November 3, 2008

Can I PLEASE Re-Start my day????

Today by 9:30 I was wishing I was back in Utah so that it would only be 7:30 and I could re-start my day! Hope had a GROSS diaper, then she threw up all over my bed! After getting those two messes under control I got breakfast for the girls and ran to jump in the shower while they ate! Brielle came running in ( which is never a good thing, because usually if Hope is doing something naughty that is little she will take care of it! ie...getting into markers, carrying scissors....) "Mommy, mommy come quick! Hopey is in the flour!" I immediately jumped out, threw on a towel and ran hoping to catch her soon enough! Unfortunately she had dumped at least 10 cups of flour all over my kitchen floor! She was covered from head to toe! I was so mad that my memory card was in the computer with Josh because it was definitly picture worthy!! Then while cleaning the flour mess up, I moved the rug and sucked up a sock that magically disappeared into the vacuum, and stopped it from working! This is our 2nd vacuum break down since we've been here! Our first one didn't survive the move! Needless to say the day did get a little bit better. We just hung out at home all day and I think we all needed the healing day to recover from being sick for almost 2 weeks! Can i just say I think coughs are the worst sickness ever! They are so annoying to everyone!

5 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Ah, Natalie, I have SO been there. Probably the maddest I've been in my entire life.

Hillary Luke said...

That is funny! It's moments like that, that you remember. It's nice to know all Mom's have those days! Miss ya!

Lacey Sue said...

send me your email...I am setting my blogspot to private, so I need your email so I can invite you to view mine again...thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie... this is Krista. I can't sign on for various reasons.

Your little Hope reminds me so much of my Dillon. I will never forget the morning I heard him say, "Good morning Mommy" as he dumped a cup of powdered sugar on my head. At the time I was so worn out from it all but now it's one of my sweetest memories... these will be for you too!

Emily said...

I miss you! I love the Halloween Pictures! What a cute little family! I have been without internet for a while now. It was fun to see what you have been up too. (Coughs are the worst!)