Friday, November 28, 2008

3 couples, 1 baby, Moes and the Beach= FANTASTIC!

We went out on a triple date with some Katrina and John, Johns brother Peter and Jacqi (she is a Burton)! We went and ate at Moe's and then headed to the beach! It was really fun, and the weather was actually really nice!

Thanks Camille and Lexi for being GREAT baby sitters! We love you guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun surprise...to see the new picture...I loved it! Nat it seemed funny to see you wear shoes at the beach, even if it is November. Remember those December days when you and Josh were both barefoot?

Lacey Sue said...

You guys look so darn cute! How do you get Josh to be so attentive and sweet with you..totally amazing!

Lacey Sue said...

You guys look so darn cute! How do you get Josh to be so attentive and sweet with you..totally amazing!

Liz Huntsman said...

YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! I'm totally jealous that you live in the East; I bet it is so beautiful! It looks like you guys are having a blast out there! (Gosh ... I wish my husband could pick me up like that! I'd probably break his back trying. LOL!)

Misty Moncur said...

I love you beach pictures. I had this crazy dream last night that I was babysitting your girls and every time I turned around one of them had another article of clothing off and strewn on the floor. Flashbacks to nursery I guess. My kids were no where in the dream; only yours. Isn't that weird? I think it's because I haven't looked at your blog in a while and I felt kind of guilty or something. So, here, universe, I am looking at Natalie's blog!