Sunday, November 16, 2008

All BAGS are not created equal!

I usually buy great value brand sandwich bags for the girls snacks and stuff. I was at the dollar store and remembered I was out and thought 'they surely can't be that different! I was so wrong!

Fast forward with me to sacrament meeting. Hope is holding an entire bag of gold fish crackers when all of the sudden they are everywhere. I immediately grab the bag from her and turn it right side up thinking that she had dumped them out. Gold fish crackers continued to spill everywhere and I was stumped. After closer examination, there was a HUGE hole in the bottom of the bag! Not ok! Moral of the story? Don't buy dollar tree sandwich bags! It was NOT fun to clean up!


On a Happier note, Brielle got to come visit in primary today. She came out of nursery 3 times saying that she had to go potty. The 3rd time I finally said "Brie, whats up? I know you don't have to go potty." She just looked at me and said "Mommy I don't want to play with the babies anymore!" I told her she could come into primary if she sat like a big girl with the sunbeams! She was so excited when they sang the Hello song to her. She ended up having to leave because she kept fighting with a little boy over the chairs. Just a little preview of what I have to look forward to in January. I think she is starting to get ready though, and I hope she will eventually like it! I can't believe she is almost that old!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrr! Why bother making a bag if it isn't strong enough to hold gold fish! What can it be used for?!?!? Frustrating!
Oh, Brielle will be just like all the other excited sunbeams, it's such a magical time. Enjoy!
Once again, thanks for sharing your little family, it makes me feel like we're not so out of touch.
Love,
Denise

The Terrys said...

Well actually no. I did not even know Mekenzi until I got home from my mission. I have never even dated a girl named Mekenzi until her. She is my first and last!:D

What are you thinking??? Your family is getting huge. I bet you do miss home tons! There is no place like Utah. I realized that after my two years is the Sunny Florida!

Misty Moncur said...

Seriously, 'cause we buy them all the time, the gallon size bags anyway and maninly they sit on my counter with leftover rolls in them or in the fridge with cheese in them. But I have never had one bust open.

Can I just say your blog is so awesome?! I'm so glad I can still peak in and see what Brielle is up to. We loved her so much in nursery. She was so cute, she'd have everything but her dress stripped off in a couple minutes. And now she doesn't want to be in nursery anymore! She's growing up!

Emily said...

Lame! I can totally picture you trying to stop it from spilling and then having to clean it all up. If I were there I would have been laughing at you...(only in a nice kind of way!)

I can't believe Brielle. What a sweety!