We have had a hard time keeping Hope out of Brie's bed. Usually Brie comes to complain. Tonight it must not have been a problem. So Sweet! I LOVE my girls so much, and love the relationship they are building. It is so interesting seeing them together. They are so intertwined, and connected. The other day Brie was frustrated and said "Mommy I not like Hopey" I just told her she was her sister and she needed to learn to love her. We went through half the day having this conversation. Finally by the evening she came in and said "Mommy I really love her, I not hate her." It was so cute how she worked it through in her little mind. They, for the most part get along so great! And they will always have each others back!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
so SWEET!
We have had a hard time keeping Hope out of Brie's bed. Usually Brie comes to complain. Tonight it must not have been a problem. So Sweet! I LOVE my girls so much, and love the relationship they are building. It is so interesting seeing them together. They are so intertwined, and connected. The other day Brie was frustrated and said "Mommy I not like Hopey" I just told her she was her sister and she needed to learn to love her. We went through half the day having this conversation. Finally by the evening she came in and said "Mommy I really love her, I not hate her." It was so cute how she worked it through in her little mind. They, for the most part get along so great! And they will always have each others back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your little girls are exactly why I always wanted a sister. They are so adorable! It's fun to be able to watch them grow up, even though I have never even met them. Keep the pictures and funny stories coming ok!
Kami does that, too, but she only has a big brother. He's not crazy about it, but we would often find Kami asleep in his bed with him. We'd have to scoop her out and put her in her own bed before he could wake up and find her or before he started thrashing around and smacked her. It doesn't happen as much anymore. But you're right that it is so sweet how they make friends with each other, how it is such a tender love/hate relationship. Your girls are SO cute and sweet.
Post a Comment