Tonight for family home evening we decided to have sundaes! We went to the store to get all the toppings and we all picked some out. Brielle was having a hard time by the end and didn't want to get into the car so i said:
"Come on Brielle lets race!" (remember we are in the parking lot!)
Brielle said in a very ornery and demanding voice "No way Mommy it is too dangerous I could get hurt!"
Me: "There are no cars, you will be fine"
"Mommy I could fall and the road would hurt me!"
What a bah hum bug! She is NO FUN! We then WALKED very quietly and very CAREFULLY to the car!


2 comments:
Too funny! I hope that your sundaes were YUMMY!!
That made me chuckle...gotta love these little adults :) Side note,I need your address so I can mail you a Christmas card. email me angeladana@gmail.com--Thanks :)
Post a Comment