We are so very lucky to have both of the mommies here to visit! My Mom was just missing us so much, that she got spur of the moment tickets and came to see us! Brielle has been so excited and just tonight said "Mom I will be so sad when they leave, Huh!" She has loved having them here!
We went to Williamsburg and Jamestown today. After getting lost a few times, we finally figured out where we were supposed to be. It was a lot of fun. The kids loved to dress up in these metal armor things!
The girls curiosity got the better of them, and they couldn't help but touch everything!
We are so thankful for the Grandmas, and were glad we still have a couple more days of fun with them!


5 comments:
I can't believe how old Hope looks. She almost looks as big as Brie in some pics. I have to take a double look to make sure it is her.
CODY
How fun!!! Your moms both ROCK! And it's cool that they got to be there together! The girls look darling...but they always do! Jamestown, I've ALWAYS wanted to go there...was it worth it???
Those are lucky girls having such awesome Grandmas! I hope that WE are your next guests. We miss you guys tons and would love to get all our kids together to play again!
I love the girls jackets! Where in the world did you get them?? Looks like you had lots of fun with family - are you going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving? We might=) Oh yeah, we are totally copying you and getting the girls' rocking chairs for Christmas. Do they still use them?
Gotta love moms!!!
Post a Comment