Meet Prince Charming
**This morning Brielle informed me she was so excited to be Cinderella and her daddy to be her prince charming! This was news to both Josh and I! I figured Josh could just wear his suit. Josh said "Prince Charming does not wear suits" WHAT???? What do PRINCES wear then? He ran to Kmart as soon as he got home, and thanks to the womens department he had a PRINCE costume! He even had a sword! I didn't want to be the only LAMO and not dress up so I called a friend in the ward who has 5 girls, and she, of course, had a costume!**
And Meet Belle
The royal family loaded up in their horse drawn carriage that I, as the fairy godmother, magically summoned with my magic wand! They then went to the church for a trunk or treat and went from royalty to beggers to get candy!
And Cinderella was fairly easy! Brielle LOVED getting all gussied up! She loved the sparkle makeup and the princess hair! Later in the evening Josh told me he was afraid our girls would look under dressed for Halloween, since we use these dresses for dress-ups! I just looked at him and said "Really? With me as their mom?" I couldn't believe he would think I wouldn't go all out!
I think prince charming is supposed to end up with the princess! What about the fairy godmothers happiness? The princess always gets the happy ending! Tonight we shared our prince!
This is what Hope looked like by the end of the night! We gave them free reign on the candy, and Hope couldn't believe that we just kept opening the candy she continued to bring us! She laughed and clapped everytime, waiting for us to tell her NO!


10 comments:
What cute little girls!
A royal family is such a fun idea. :) You did a great job dolling your girls up, Natalie. I've always thought you were so talented at doing hair! I laughed about how you all went from being royal to being beggars for candy!
ADORABLE! I love it!!! How fun!
Your family is so dang cute! I just love checking your blog! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten since I've seen them ... and it wasn't even that long ago! Thanks for telling me about how sick they got when you moved, by the way. I was freaking out and it totally made me feel better. So, did you guys buy a house-or are you living in an apartment? From the glimpses I get, your place looks so cute!
You all look great. Your girls hair looks darling! I can't believe how much your girls look like you. Looks like you had a great Halloween!
Looks like a fun night!! You all looked great and you did an amazing job on the girls hair!
Wow! It's amazing how much Brielle looks like you!!! The whole family looks great!
~Christina
That is adorable! You guys have a great little family, i smiled a smile ear to ear while reading this one. And josh... sexy, sexy!!!
(p.s. the sexy part was by rich.)
What a beautiful royal family :) The girls looked beautiful!! Good job on the makeup and hair. Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Grandma Barb and I are looking at your halloween pictures. I love them. You guys are the cutest parents....those kids sure are lucky. Nat you sure are showing up your mom!!!!! We both love you.
Mom and Barb
Post a Comment