Somehow without Josh or I noticing, Brie and Hope got a bowl, a spoon and wire whisk, and 3 eggs! Brie had TOTALLY cracked an egg in the bowl and was stirring it and Hope was banging 2 eggs together! NICE! How did they sneak all that past us when we were in the kitchen?
Too Funny! Brielle felt so big that she made her own eggs. Of course she didn't eat them but she did make them. Don't feel so bad about the lipstick Barbs! This time both of us were RIGHT THERE! Sneaky little girls!
***sidenote for the mommies! I know all you can think about is the clean couch! Don't worry I scrubbed it right up and there is not even a mark!


1 comment:
I will have to admit, I did wonder about the couch. Boy, that chair and couch really do look good don't they??? Oh, Nat you have your hands full!!! But what better parents for those two little girls...they are soooo lucky to have you and Josh as their mommy and daddy. And I was sure lucky to have you for my daughter!!! Love you both tons. P.S. I do love those little eyes of Hope's. They are staring at me as I type this. She is darling!!! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment