
After putting the girls to bed a million times, we finally said that if they came out again we would turn off their movie!(yes, our children have a tv in their room, and yes they watch a movie at bedtime. I know we're horrible!) That kept them in their room, but we still heard them giggling and laughing. We figured they weren't bugging us so we let them be. Well, when they finally did come out again this is what we went in to find. EVERY STUFFED ANIMAL AND BABY AND POLLY POCKET, AND EVEN MCDONALDS TOYS they owned was on the top bunk, and still is. Brielle claimed they were having a slumber party with her tonight. I told her I didn't care what slept with her as long as she would go to sleep. We've seen them 4 times since. Should we lock them in their bedroom? Sounds tempting!
4 comments:
Too cute and funny,
Natalie! How are you? I ran into your mom today and she told me you moved and she gave me your blog! Your family is so cute!! Congrats! Keep in touch with me!!
Oh, that is so cute! Seriously, Mae and Will think when we put them to bed its PARTY TIME, too! Most of the time I just let them play for awhile until they are tired because its not worth the fight :) Ya, I can hear you on missing friends, everyone has moved!! I am the only one left here! By the way, you should see if there is a headstart program where you live for Brielle! love ya too!
They play so cute together!
Post a Comment