Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thanks so much Brie!

Last night Josh wore this pink shirt that I bought him for our all pink family pictures! I was sure he would NEVER wear it again, and was so happy when he came out dressed in it.

Brielle says "Daddy, you can't wear Mommy's shirt, that's Mommy's shirt."

I'm pretty sure he will never wear that shirt again. Thanks a bunch Brie!


After going grocery shopping she was trying to squeeze in between the cars, and I was in her way. She slapped my bum and said "Mommy you are too fat, move over!" Thanks again Brielle!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Don't listen to that silly girl!

Lacey Sue said...

Oh goodness, kids say the funniest things! I remember Aspen asking me why my butt was "SO BIG" that it wouldn't fit in the toilet seat hole like her's does...needless to say, we have to ignore "Those" kind of comments. A childs perspective on "fat" is anything bigger in body size than them :)!
Tell Josh to wear it again...it's a pretty...I mean handsome shirt :)!!! I like it actually