
We have had an emotional and tough week, as one of our dear friends have lost their baby boy. Gavin was a sweet baby who put up a tough fight, but on Monday he returned to live with his Father in Heaven. We are so thankful for little Gavin and for the impact he had on our lives, even from a distance.
Andre and Bethany, we love you both so much! We have shed tears for you and can't imagine your hurt. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I am so thankful for Eternal families, and the knowledge that you will be able to be with him again. Love you guys.


4 comments:
Thanks for the phone call Natalie. Except for the sad news, it was good to hear your voice.
Love Ya!
Our heart goes out to all of the Spragues. I can't imagine how it would be to lose a grandchild. Our prayers will be with all of their family.
Scott and I were so sad when we heard the news. I can't even imagine. Their family has for sure been in our heart and prayers.
Ryan flew down to Phoenix on Saturday morning for the funeral. I think it is awesome he was able to go.
Scott and I were so sad when we heard the news. I can't even imagine. Their family has for sure been in our heart and prayers.
Ryan flew down to Phoenix on Saturday morning for the funeral. I think it is awesome he was able to go.
Post a Comment