
These batteries kept Hope entertained for almost 45 mins. I know it is a very weird toy, but whatever keeps them happy right. So all of the sudden she starts screaming. My first thought- stuck the battery in her mouth and it was stinging her. I was wrong! She was trying to put them all back in the container and the container has 3 rows. When the bottom, and indented row was full she couldn't fit anymore batteries in and she was MAD! After screaming she threw the batteries everywhere and quietly started again. Getting to the same point and repeating the process only to give up when she couldn't make it work how she wanted.

This is so funny to me because from a young age she has been very good at picking up and putting things where they go. She definitely likes things to be perfect.
4 comments:
Oh, no, she has that Palmer Perfectionism. Sometimes it is a curse. Sorry Hope.
I think it's a great skill! I wish Rocky wanted to put things back where they go. I ask Rocky to put his toys in his toy box and instead they get thrown all AROUND the box. Maybe he just doesn't have a very good shot. About the scary monster... Rocky has been afraid of ghosts. One night he said the bad ghosts wanted to go get Mommy. Scary!
Natalie-Hello! I am glad you found me and that I get a little glimpse into your life! Your girls are darling!!! And I bet they keep you busy. I am glad to make the connection and look forward to keeping up on what is going on! This is Kathryn, by the way...
I love that face!
Post a Comment