Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tonight I left for an hour and a half

When I walked through the door Josh said:
"Nat, we turned our back for 5 seconds and IT happened!"

I was SCARED




This is what I found!
Doesn't Hope have this look like she is saying "What's the big deal? I didn't do anything wrong!"
The Terrible Three! Watch out for these babes!They're TROUBLE!

I think I will re-think leaving the kids with daddy again! Just kidding, I love you Josh!

On a positive note, I put the kids to bed tonight and they stayed! I haven't seen them ONCE! YEAH!

3 comments:

Lan said...

CAN YOU BELIEVE THEM?! And I'm not talking about the girls. (I admit I laughed pretty hard though.) Will we ever be able to leave them again?

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Dad's try! hehe :)

Emily said...

I love "IT"