Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Hey Look I'm A TURTLE!"

SLEEPING TURTLE

PEEK-A-BOO TURTLE

"HELLO, NOW I'M AWAKE" TURTLE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just darling!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on our blog! Sorry I haven't commented back sooner. Ryan and Scott's parents have been down, because we blessed Nathan yesterday.

Your girls are so freaking cute. I can't believe how big they are. You'll have to come over and meet little Nathan when we come up for Thanksgiving. You can also see Ryan and Angie's little Gabe! Keep in touch!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on our blog! Sorry I haven't commented back sooner. Ryan and Scott's parents have been down, because we blessed Nathan yesterday.

Your girls are so freaking cute. I can't believe how big they are. You'll have to come over and meet little Nathan when we come up for Thanksgiving. You can also see Ryan and Angie's little Gabe! Keep in touch!

Hillary Luke said...

Your blog is cute! You always have fun pictures. I miss the beach!

Sharon said...

Kids come up with the funniest things! Your girls are do darling! They look like you so much. How is law school going? Are you getting use to living away? It is fun to read your blog!

Hayley said...

How Creative! I hope you guys are doing well. I miss not seeing you around. Your girls are getting so old I can't believe it!