*Favorite color is, of course, pink.
*She doesn't eat much but she loves chicken nuggets, sandwiches, and CHOCOLATE! (she comes by it naturally.
*Her favorite animal is an elephant.
*She LOVES her daddy, and whenever he is with us he is the ONLY person her can get her out of her carseat.
*She recently feels like she must talk to everyone she sees, especially in the grocery store. Sometimes its a simple "HI". Others it "hi my name is Brielle Taylor Fawson, this is my sister Hopey Kell Fawson, and my Mommy and we came to the store to get..........
*Her favorite cartoons are clifford, Super why, and Curious George
*She LOVES to play with her friends, and ride her bike. Most of the time as fast as she can away from mommy.
* Her favorite Disney princess is Belle
* Her favorite movie is apparently Word Girl, which is a cartoon. Go figure.
* When saying her prayers at night she is always thankful for Daddy, Mommy, and Hopey, and Brielle
* She often calls out "Hey Mommy" (or daddy, or whoever) "yeah, brie" Then she screams "I LOVE YOU!" This really gets me when I'm tired of her talking and annoyed at the little voice saying over and over "Mommy this, and Mommy that" Then when she finishes up with that Ilove you it just melts my heart!
* When told no to something she sometimes tilts her head to the side and says in this sweet little voice "oh, twease" (please). It gets both Josh and I and she usually ends up getting her way. I'm pretty sure she knows it.
WE LOVE OUR LITTLE BRIELLEY SO MUCH!!!!! SHE DEFINITLY KEEPS OUR HOUSE ALIVE AND HOPPIN. SHE ADDS SOME MUCH NEEDED ENTERTAINMENT!


6 comments:
We love her too! So scary about the door!
Hey ya Nat!!! I have to tell you, I totally hear you on this one. This is Aspen!!!! Aspen could be a twin to your Brielle!! No joke! I had to do the same things with Aspen at this age! (i.e locks etc..) And the talking thing DOES NOT get any better, but it does keep being precious!! How are you guys liking the new place?!?!? Hope to hear from you soon!!!
She sure is cute!!
Funny! But you will be happy, I updated the blog. I managed to break away from the kaos for a moment. Well, back to it...see you soon I'm sure.
Natali,
I am so sorry about the door. We had to do the same for Richard. Luckily he hasn't tried to reach it like Brielle. May the force be with you. I know it is so hard but man it is so hard not to laugh! I am so glad you are here and hopefully once my life slows a little in the next few weeks we can all get together! P.S. can we schedule a photo shoot with my little new born and other 2 kids? Thanks!
Oh, my goodness, what are you going to do? She is just a little too smart for a three year old, don't you think? I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her standing on the stool. Sorry, Nat, you have your hands full, just pray, pray and pray, and you'll receive the inspiration you need for that little cutie.
Post a Comment