
My neighbor and I have decided to start doing our own preschool with our girls. We started today. Brielle was very disappointed that she didn't get to ride on the school bus and take her backpack like her daddy. She started screaming in the middle "Mommy, your not my teacher, you're the Mommy. I need my teacher." Obviously she doesn't want to be home schooled.

We learned about the letter A, Circles, the color RED hence the red nails, and the number 1.
Hopefully she will get over the bus and her teacher when she goes to Lan's.
7 comments:
The pics were cute...I didn't think you would care, but I stole them. Thanks again for doing the first day!
What cute moms!! I'm so proud of you Nat...you are always amazing me and you are such a good mom!!!!I'm so glad I got to meet Lan.
That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could join in the fun!
What a great idea! You guys could do field trips too. The public library has story times for preschoolers. Just go to your nearest library for a calendar of events.
I just scanned through the pictures again. Did you notice the cute dance pose Brielle was in while showing her nails. She's got that Fawson talent already!!!
How fun is this! What lucky girls they are to have such great mommy's!
This is a really cool idea, Natalie! I bet you are having fun. That has got to be the coolest preschool ever to get your nails painted and everything! I have some preschool folder games that you could make. They are left over from the crazy Kindergarten teaching days. Let me know if you want them. :)
Post a Comment