Tonight we had our first visit from "the Monster". We also had a "scary tiger hiding in Brielle's closet. I have NO idea where this came from, it was completely out of the blue. It almost made me beleive her because it was so random. All of the sudden she was scared to go into her room because of the monster and scary tiger! And no, she has never seen "Monsters inc."! We said a prayer and asked God to bless her with angels to watch over her, she said "OK, goodnight." A few minutes later she was screaming, then a few minutes later she was out! Where did this come from?
I remember as a kid seeing "angels" but to me I really saw them! I was overdosed on my medicine as a child and one of the side effects was hallucination. I really saw angels when I was little and they terrified me. I still remember it and still hate the dark. I don't want Brie to go through this, and don't want her to remember it in 15 years.
Any advice on dealing with the Monsters?


2 comments:
I love the new pictures! Crazy at how random. I am not sure what i would do?!
I am so sorry...I hope Destiny did put a fear of monsters in Brielle. But when she ever does talk about monsters being scary, I just tell her there aren't any monsters or they're like cookie monster and funny. She saw a Clifford episode where they talk about monsters not being real, so she just says, nope there aren't any monsters.
Oh yeah, I've also had Tina or Harry in my house TWICE today.
Post a Comment