Remember how I said I was grateful because Hope just colored on her body and not anywhere else? Yeah, I spoke too soon! Hope colored all over our floor with a SHARPIE! and this picture is after I have scrubbed. You're asking yourselves why I still have the markers within her reach..........yeah, I've been asking myself that all night too!
I finally got it off after scrubbing, and scrubbing, and scrubbing with magic eraser, windex, and comet!


9 comments:
Hairspray will take sharpie right off of almost anything. It's really to bad that I know this fact... LOL!
Love you!
I just experienced something similiar to this on my new white blinds...yeah...
Anyways- on to the running question. Yes I HAVE had that, it's fairly common, it's a result of the nerves endings firing off sparatically when they've been over worked. My suggestion...run at a slower pace, or for a shorter distance (and make sure you are keeping hydrated)until you no longer feel the itching sensation. Then slowly add time/speed to your run. Best help I can offer...it helped me anyways!
I really think you are such a great mom, Natalie!
It's always funny when it happens to someone else.
Sharpie, the archenemy of MagicEraser!
I can never find a sharpie, but Tessa sure did. It ended up all over her new ballet costume and tights! I didn't get it out! Your pictures are darling! You have a beautiful family!
Oh no! Naughty girl! Glad it finally came up!
That's awesome! I agree that the baby looks just like the one on that movie. I'm hoping ours does not look like that. :) Your girls are so darling! I love reading about all the cute things they do. I must admit, it's making me a little baby crazy. :) I've been wanting to ask you, what computer program did you use to make that cute little birthday invitation and to edit all your photos? Is it an amazing one, or is it just you?
Hi Natalie-
That stinks about the marker!!! Good luck!
Jennifer posted a comment on my blog that she needed my email address to send me an invite to view her blog... but I don't have her email address to send it to. Would you mind sending my address to her? I'd love to see what she's up to:
kimberlitripp@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment