ok, I don't really think I've ever actually been tagged, and if I have I chose to ignore it, BUT this time I was very excited to be tagged.
5 fears
MICE- Josh will tease me about this one until the day I die! He says it is an unnatural fear. I tell him that there are a lot of people out there afraid of mice.
THE DARK
WATCHING MY KIDS GET HURT
LOSING JOSH
ECONOMY CRASHING WHEN WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF STUDENT LOANS!!!!!!YIKES!
5 Joys
Hearing my kids laugh!
Making love to my husband! (yes, I really did just say that!)
Chocolate- specifically REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
Having a clean house, though it rarily happens.
Seeing my kids accomplish milestones, and surpass my expectations.
I have one extra! One of the things that makes me most happy about being a mother is when sweet little Hope puts her tiny, soft delicate little hand up on my face and tilts her head a just jabbers. She is, I'm sure of it, telling me the most important thing in her little world. All the while just gently stroking my cheek.
5 obsessions/collections
Taking LONG, HOT baths with 5 otter pops and a book. This obsession started when I was pregnant and with 3 otter. It has stuck and slowly the number of otter pops has been raised! hmmm.
Photography. I love to look at others photography. I love to take my own, and continue to become better, and I love to read about it and learn everything I can about it, most of which would bore anybody. I relate it to Josh's philosophy books. I would not make it through a page of those books that he seems to love.
Blogging OBVIOUSLY! I also love to get emails and comments! But who doesn't!
I do a lot of little craft things, I always have a project so I'm going to count scrapbooking, hair bows for my girls, bracelets for my girls, beanie and scarves, anything that I tend to do on a regular basis as one obsession! It could also count as a collection since I collect so much craft stuff.
Clothes and Shopping! I love to shop, but most of all I love cute clothes. I love to dress my girls in cute stylish clothes. I love to buy them shoes and purses right along with myself. I just love to shop!
After I finished I had to go back and add my obsession with reality TV, basically TV in general since there are quite a few shows I follow! The Bachelor, LOVED dance wars ( hoping they do that one again) So you think you can dance, lost, Heroes, Greys Anatomy, Private practice, BIGGEST LOSER, i ball every season, and the list goes on......
5 surprising facts about me
I used to LOVE the color yellow. I still like the color yellow, but after having 2 girls I LOVE the color PINK! No one ever said you couldn't change your mind!
I always have wished I was a funny person. Most of the time when people laugh at me it is because I am doing something totally stupid, not because I'm funny.
I think I have dyed my hair almost every color I possibly can much to my mom and dads horror. Now I am at a slump and have nothing new and exciting to try. Funny thing is, i can't even remember my last hair coloring. My sister had to remind me that at one time I had purple in it. I just forget what I have even done to it. It is also harder to dye now that I have kids. Something changed in my hair, and ever since I had Brie it hasn't dyed the same!
I often wonder what I will do with my days when all the kids are in school. I'm sure I will find something to occupy my time!
I have always wanted to work at a store in the mall. Yes, I know those jobs aren't all they are cracked up to be, but I have always wanted to do it!
I TAG: Katrina, Jennifer, Christy, and Aimee


2 comments:
I love to read this. I remember the purple in your hair. I can remember thinking, I don't want to say anything, because you would probably do something more outrageous. I also couldn't believe that my little blonde girl would do that.
Dad
I'm with you on all of your LOVES! I'm totally a TiVO girl. I just looked and sadly I have 84 timers set. Now not all those shows are in season right now, but still that is pretty sad.
Post a Comment