Thursday, October 9, 2008

4th of the 4th

When I saw this post on Amy's blog, I had to go see what my picture was. What you do is go to your pictures and take the 4th folder and the 4th picture in that folder. It was so funny, and I had to post it because it is BRIELLE! I honestly had to look at the date and I still did a double take! I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS HOPE! Let me just mention I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THEY LOOKED ALIKE!

This is one of the many times Brielle got into my make-up. I had a liquid blush, and she very obviously rubbed it all over her face!

THIS WAS SUCH A FUN TAG I HOPE EVERYONE DOES IT!

3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

You're right, it looks like Hope.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

I still don't really see Hope in that picture. Maybe it is the pig tails. Or maybe I just haven't seen her for a while and she is changing. Oh dear, is it time to come to Virginia again???