Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a little STINK!

I had grand plans for Hopes Two year old pictures! She LOVES to dress up so I thought it would be so cute to take little dress up pictures of her. I thought she would love it. Across the street there is a lot of long wild grass. I got her all dressed up, took Brielle to play at a friends, waited for the perfect lighting, and after her nap so she would be happy and this is how it went........





To my horror, they had just mowed the beautiful wild grass TODAY! There was dead clumps of grass everywhere! She decided to scream every time I pulled the camera out! Seriously! We managed to get some great scowls! I keep telling myself, it is ok this is just her stage of life! Oh my grand plans!

Here is what we came up with! Not great, but it will do! Just imagine this picture with great wild grass clear up to her knees.........................It would have been FANTASTIC!!!!



This is the birthday invitation! I have been planning this party for about a month now, and I realized that we didn't have any family to come to the party. I was so sad when I realized this. It was my first twinge of homesickness! I decided to still have a party and just invite all our friends!

7 comments:

Trent and Richelle said...

Oh my GOSH she is absolutely precious Natalie! You sure do make beautiful babies. You should have more! It would be a shame to rob the world of those perfect genes.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think you still got some cute pictures of her. I could really see Brielle in these pictures. What a cute mom. Love ya! Mom

Jenn said...

Oh how adorable can Hope be!! Your invitation and her headband is darling!!! You will look back on these pictures and love them, because you will be able to laugh at her little antics then!!! You have an awesome talent with that camera!! I can't wait for you to come back so I can get my family in on your magic!

Krista said...

Those pictures are FABULOUS!! I love the headband. The invitations are FABULOUS too. YOU are just all around FABULOUS! We miss you too.

Shaun said...

These are really cute pictures, Natalie. I laughed out loud at the first one. After you told about your glorious plan and then she was screaming and the wonderful grass was gone! That's priceless! You have a good attitude and you can still take amazing pictures even if things don't go as you planned. I think I love the one where she is in the middle of the street the most. I keep feeling like I want to tell her to get out of the road. lol but I really just LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Sorry about all the extra letters. Where they came from I don't know....I didn't type them. I was just looking at all of Hope's cute pictures again and was reading all the comments. That was a little crazy. You've got me addicted to your blog, Nat. I think it helps me when I am missing you guys. I talked to Toni tonight and gave her your blog, so Cheralyn will probably get in touch. LOVE YOU TONS!!!

Hayley said...

I love the pictures! Hope looks so cute!