Friday, October 10, 2008

"Heart Hair"

I found this hairstyle on "The story of a princess and her hair". You can link to it on my sidebar. Anyways, it kind of took a little while, but the whole time Brielle was so excited. "Your going to put a heart on my head?" she would ask. I would reply "Yep" then she would say "oh!" I think she was a little confused because we had the same conversation over and over. After it was done I went and got the mirror and took her in to show it to her. The first thing she said was

"OH, WE HAVE TO SHOW JENNIFER, AND ANGELA, AND DADDY" in that order. I promised her we would take a picture and show them on the computer! She decided that was ok, then ran over to show her friend Destiny. She obviously was very pleased with the Heart hair. I had to throw a pic of Hopes hair too, we tried a fun weave.
****on a side note, if any of you want to try the heart hair, I recommend starting with one triangle pony on the top, then splitting that in half to go to each of the sides so it actually connects and makes a heart. I thought of this after it was too late.

3 comments:

♥Andrea said...

Holy cow Natalie! that is so dang cute!! I'm jealous! I've barely mastered pig tails!!

Angela said...

Hey, Fawson crew! I love your hair, Brie!!! I am so glad you remember me!!! We miss you guys and love you tons!

Hillary Luke said...

I can't believe this is on your blog! You're amazing! Sharayne and I were just talkting about how we need to learn how to do hair. My comment was, "Too bad Natalie isn't here, she would show us!" Okay I'm crying.....