Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 years ago.......

2 years ago at about 11:30 pm I was trying to decide if I was in "REAL" Labor finally. After having contractions from 25 weeks on it was hard to say. Granted they gradually got stronger and stronger, but by the end there were many nights I was up in pain.

2 years ago at midnight, after realizing the baby was coming just hours before my scheduled inductions we tried to decide what to do with Brie. Do we drive down to G-ville adding an extra 30 mins. to an already 40 mins. drive or do we wake up friends. We opted to drive to G-ville

2 years ago at about 12:30 am I was regretting this decision not even halfway to the hospital

2 years ago, almost 1:00 am I walked into the hospital dilated to a 5 and still pretty calm

2 years ago, at about 1:45 am I got very frustrated when I couldn't get the epidural right away. Something to do with me not eating dinner or something I don't know, I was in a lot of pain. I was dilated to an 8 before I was relaxed for the night and able to sleep. Don't know how you moms do it natural.

2 years ago after about 3:00 am we slept pretty peacefully through the night despite the fact that I was in labor!

2 years ago at approximately 8:02 am a Beautiful baby GIRL with the cutest little head of hair (that I thought we would never have after bald little Brie) joined our family!

Hope McKell Fawson was 7 lbs. 1oz.
and 19 in. long



I love this picture because it show her cute little hair line. It started clear back in the middle of her head! luckily she was a girl and we could cover up her bald spot with a big ol' bow! Too bad daddy can't use that trick!

I LOVE YOU HOPEY GIRL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still remember that night too. It's a good thing I was brave enough to tell the Dr. who was out in the hall just passing the time away by talking to another Dr. that you were ready to have this baby!! You gotta love these bossy moms, don't you? HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!! I love you both...In fact, I love you all TONS!! Gonna miss Hope a lot today. Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hope!

Lacey Sue said...

She is so beautiful!! You have such darling kids (okay you AND Josh heehe) You are a very blessed mommy! Happy Birthday Hope!!

Emily said...

What a sweety! I still remember how good you looked just getting home from the hospital. I loved her fuzzy hair too!