My friend Tiffany had this baby generator on her blog! The baby tuned out a little possessed looking, it was really funny. So out of boredom from Joshs affair with FABLE (Jodi, and Bethany I'm sure you understand!) I thought I would see what our kids looked like..........
Drum roll please...................................

Thank Heavens my kids are so much cuter!!!!! I told you Tiff! I'm glad I didn't do this before I married Josh! Yikes!

2 comments:
I don't know why but I was reading through and saw the drumroll..................... I thought for sure you were *announcing* something!! You'll let me know when you're preggers though, right?
Ha! That's way funny! That makes me feel much better... I was getting a little nervous after i saw our picture. :) Now I feel like we've got some hope. I agree that it's lucky we were already married to our husbands before we saw their kids... They're scarey looking! And I'm glad to know it's not accurate. :)
Post a Comment