Saturday, October 25, 2008

Help!!!

My two year old, woke up 4 times last night. I think she slept better than that when she was a newborn! Does anybody know how do get my two year old to sleep through the night??????

8 comments:

♥Andrea said...

ha! I'm totally the wrong perso to give advice on this, so I won't!!lol Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm not much help either. I'm still working on getting a 6 year old to stay in his room all night long.

Liz Huntsman said...

When you find out, let me know! LOL! :)

Amy said...

bring her in your bed or lock the door when she's in her room or drug her, that's all I could come up with. Good luck!!!

Rick Palmer said...

ether, but be careful.

Megan said...

It must be a two year old thing, because Dayler is up a lot at night too.

Megan said...

It must be a two year old thing, because Dayler is up a lot at night too.

Jodi said...

I feel your pain! Here are some things relatives of mine have tried... emptying the room of toys and locking the door, tying the child to the bed (no joke), Dramamine, threats and bribery. I recommend riding through it. Rocky went through a phase like that, then started sleeping better than ever. I hear kids go through phases like that.