I don't know how this author can write about things like vampires and aliens, and keep us readers so intrigued that we can't stop turning the pages! I just finished this book and of course loved it! This is the 4th book of hers that I've read and I couldn't put any of them down. My house suffered severely! I love a good book though, and Stephanie Meyer definitely gives you that!


4 comments:
yeah... i am glad that you read it! Is it weird that I am in love with Ian?
My sister in law has been trying to get me to read those books. I guess I will have to. I know that a lot of people have loved them.
I love them too! I just finished The Host last night and now I can't wait for August for the 4th Twilight book! Poor Curtis and Bekah ;)
Yeah! I'm glad to hear this one's good too. I am a recent addict to the Twilight series and am now enthralled in book 3. I'm glad to know I'll still have the host while I wait for number 4 in August and the movie in December :) .....I'm proud of my pathetic addition
Post a Comment