Monday, June 16, 2008

HapPy FAtHeRs dAy!

We went out and made a huge fathers day card for Josh on our driveway, I know you can't read it, but of course, it says happy fathers day! I took the girls shopping on sat. to get Josh presents and brie picked out a tie for him all by herself! It was even pretty nice, and I think Josh really liked it. We also got him a wallet, but Brie was so excited to give it to him she couldn't wait for sunday, so I thought we should do something for him!


As always we went down to my parents for dinner. It was fun to have the whole family there to
honor my dad. We got Him some stuff to wash his car, and a big mug to go get his Dr. Peppers on Friday! He LOVED it. Josh said it was a stupid present, and I just told him you don't know my dad very well!











After my parents we went to Josh's parents! The girls kept coming over to Josh and giving him kisses! It was really cute, I'm so glad I had my camera out! They played croquete(sp?) and badmitten, and had a lot of fun! I just wanted to tell all the DADS in my life HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I love you all so much, and I'm so thankful for you in my life!

No comments: