
I have tons of pictures of me when I was little with like five of my cousins in the bath tub with me. I naturally had to take a picture when Ava was over playing and they all got in the tub together! They had a ball all night long. Brie couldn't wait to show Ava her new bubbles machine she got from her aunt Amanda for her birthday. (Thanks she LOVES it)! They danced and twirled around in the bubbles. It is so much fun for them to get to spend time together, since it is limited and soon will be even more limited.
5 comments:
How cute! That's such a good idea; I need to take a picture when the cousins are here next! (It's just ... usually there's someone unhappy in the tub and I have to hold one of them and bathe the rest. LOL!) You take such beautiful pictures! I'm so excited to keep up with your family; especially since you will be moving (which I read on your blog). Congrats to your hubby! (But it makes me sad you are leaving.) We'll have to make a run to McDonald's one of these days before you leave. :)
Super cute and fun! I can't believe how big Ava is.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely 3 little bald p---y'f for licking and play, the oldest is old enough to get just the tip of my d--k in her bum, no condom I want her to enjoy me cumming in her
easy does it and lots of lube and she will take it,, my granddaughter took mine the first time in her ass when she just turned 3, felt amazing having her tight ass milking my d--k while I finger f-----d her little sweet p---y , 14 now and grandpa still gets her p---y and ass, sucks better than my ex too
lucky you, mine sucked but wouldn't let me bumfuck her
Post a Comment