It was a hot day! The kids wouldn't take naps, and were as ornery as could be so we pulled out the swimming pool! They were still a little grumpy but it seemed to cheer the up for the most part!
Don't these two look more like sister than Brie and Hope? Little Ava came to play for the day and my girls just love having her around! I took them all to the dollar store and McDonalds earlier in the day, and got some of the strangest looks! they're all so close in age I think people just thought I was CRAZY! Brie just turned 3, Ava just turned 2, and Hope will be 2 in 4 mos.! I think I would've thought I was crazy too!
The water was a little COLD but they got used to it eventually and really liked it!


2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Your background and header is SO CUTE!!
how does any red blooded guy look at those lil hot tots and not get rock hard?
Post a Comment