Friday, June 13, 2008

"I made A BIG MESS!"

Brie came in and informed me she had to go potty, which she has been doing by herself for a little while now. I nodded and said ok, then returned to the pictures I was editing! I completely forgot about her until about 5 mins later she came out crying hysterically saying " I made a big mess mommy." All I could think about was poop smeared everywhere-ugh! I rushed into the bathroom to see about 2 inches of water covering the floor! A welcomed surprise compared to my thoughts.(Isn't it funny how everything is relative!) She has a tendency to hold down the flusher for a really long time. She obviously has never held it down for this long, and I don't think she ever will again. She was completely mortified!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Natalie...
I'm sure the person who you were editing pictures for would have gladly come to clean up the mess ... I know I would have! Your pictures continue to get more and more beautiful!
Love, Krista

Emily said...

She is so funny. I am glad it wasn't poop!