Friday, June 6, 2008

A day at the park!

ok, I got my new camera and I love it!!!!!! I have a few shoots next week, so I wanted to get acquainted with it before hand. I took my kids to the park and took like 180 pics (Love digital photography)! So many of them turned out so cute I couldn't choose which one to post, so enjoy our million pictures of the kids playing at the park!

Look at that cheeser! She loves the park, and has recently started going to the door and saying "bye-bye, go bye-bye"
Ok, I know I'm a little prejudice, but what a little model! Her eyes just sparkle in this picture and it kind of looks like she is hiding something! oh yeah, and I love the static hair from the slide!
Hope dragged me to the park! the whole way she had a death grip on my finger. Brie was a little bit behind and wanted us to wait so I stopped. Hopey did not like this! she pulled as hard as her little muscles could to get me to keep on moving!
Ok so this is so rare! I hardly ever can get both girls sitting in the same spot and looking at the camera, let alone smiling! My new camera takes like 3.5 pictures a sec, seriously! SO basically what I'm saying is that they weren't really sitting and holding still! I just took like 10 pictures of them and happened to get one of them BOTH looking at the camera! I LOVE IT!
I know this is a different shot, but I absolutely love it!(which means Josh will hate it! We have completely different styles!) I love that you can see the motion and her little grin, but it has a little mystery by concealing the rest!

Same with this shot! I just wish I was on the other side! She has the cutest little dimple!

She just loved getting her picture taken and kept saying "oh mommy take my picture now when I do this!" It was really cute

I love the shadows in both of these pictures!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great Job! I love your style, and your girls are beautiful! I am sorry about Walmart!

Leah and Mike said...

What great pictures you got! I love the one with the 2 girls sitting together - what a cool camera you have...that could be very useful with a toddler or two. I am so happy about your Wal-mart trip post. I love to hear that I am not the only one in the world trying to get through the shopping trip without a total tantrum breaking out!