Thursday, June 12, 2008

The BEST walmart trip EVER!

I figured since all of you endured my whining and complaining so graciously, some of you even sympathizing with me, I would share with you a more positive Walmart trip. Today Josh couldn't go to work until late afternoon because of the delays of the carpet getting here. I took full advantage of this situation! I took a nap, and made a trip the grocery store ALL BY MYSELF! I didn't have to push the limo cart. I didn't have to desperately grab the first cookie or treat I saw to keep my children happy. I didn't once have to say keep your hands to yourself, or don't even look at her just leave her alone. IT WAS FABULOUS! I even found a new snack my girls LOVE that I don't know why I haven't tried sooner. BLUEBERRIES! I guess I just always thought they were really messy, but they just pop them into their mouths and they LOVE them they have almost eaten the entire package. Walmart trip of the day was a BIG success!

2 comments:

Trinity said...

A trip to Walmart by myself is fun; except when I have to be back before Curtis goes to work and there are only 4 checkers!!! I am glad you had a better trip this time :)

Leah and Mike said...

That is very exciting! I'm happy for you :)