Friday, June 6, 2008

The WORST Walmart trip EVER!

Wal-Mart for me is usually kind of difficult. I think it is for most mothers. Today was incredible! I don't mean that in a good way! I should have known better than to go so close to nap time, but I was in need of EVERYTHING! I was totally the mom you hear screaming at her kids under her breath, and you look away because you don't want to embarrass her by looking! Yay, that was me today! They were hitting each other, biting, kicking, I even got the "she touch me"! If any limb even came close to Hopes mouth she would clamp down on whatever she could catch, and then Brie would start smacking, and Hope would try to bite- you see the cycle! It was AWFUL! They are both peacefully sleeping, and I'm about to drown by frustration in a chocolate fest!

2 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Last week Dave and I separated our activities so each child could get some quality one on one time with a parent. I got Zach and one of our errands was Walmart. We had great mother and son time until it was time to check out and he FLIPPED out because I wouldn't buy him a toy airplane. So I'm standing in the checkout line and my kid, who looks seven, is throwing a tantrum like a two year old. And I'm just looking everywhere but at him and I felt like the worst mom. Sorry about your trip to Walmart.

Hayley said...

I hate running errands with Nelson lately. He is so naughty. We also went to Wal-mart the other day and he was fake crying so loud the whole time. It makes me feel crazy!