
I have no idea why Hope decided that she needed to carry this conditioner bottle around! She was hugging it and rocking it! Yeah, a little crazy! I tried to take it away from her so I didn't have conditioner all over my house, and she had a death grip on it! I let her have it long enough to get a pic, but then when I took it away she cried hysterically for 5 mins. Who would've thought, A CONDITIONER BOTTLE!
5 comments:
I found your blog through Emily's. I can't believe how much your girls have grown. They are so cute!!! I always get a kick out of the things that kids choose to play with. Conditioner is a knew one outside of the shower. That's funny.
So cute!
Kids are so funny!
That's darling.
I didn't even realize until today that we had the same blog background. Do you mind??? I just changed mine yesterday and I didn't know you had the same one. I am still thinking about changing it again though.
Post a Comment