Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Denver, Colorado!??!!??

OK, so everybody is going to think I'm CRAZY, but I have noticed somebody looking at my blog frequently from Denver Colorado! I don't think I know anybody from Denver Colorado so whoever you are from Denver Colorado, please leave me a comment so i can finally stop wondering who is looking at my blog from Denver Colorado!

6 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

Hi Fawsons! No...it's not me from Denver, Colorado. I just wanted to say hello. I am glad that you found our blog. Your little girls are beautiful and are getting so big. I can't believe it!!

Jacob Butler said...

One more thing, that is crazy that Cody is already home from his mission. That is great! Tell him I said hello and congratulations.

Hayley said...

Hey Nat, I love the new pictures of your family. We should get together sometime this week or next. I am so sick of the weather!

Emily said...

Spooky! (about Denver) I love the new look of your blog!

Megan said...

It's Megan Grover! I found your blog through Jake's. I hope its ok if I took a peek. How is Stansbury? I heard you are moving this summer? Where to? Good Luck with everything. We have a blog too. It's: http://nolanandmegan.blogspot.com check it out if you want to. Have a good day!

Krista said...

Natalie...
I don't know who your mystery is from Denver. But my blog has only been up for 2 days and I also have several visits from there. I've got to admitt it is a little spooky!