Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Day in paradise!!?!?!!

Ok, all in all it started as pretty great day, but then there are those little moments that make me think I'm going to go CRAZY!

Today was the first day Brie actually role played with her babies. It was so cute and took me back to my childhood. First she took her babies swimming. Then she came in and said
"Mom we're going to Grandmas" I said ok! she quickly corrected me and said "No mom you are Grandma". She then made me stop and hold my grandbaby! It was really funny.

The day started sliding down the slope when I found out Josh had to finish the carpet job they are working on tonight. Which means he probably wont be home until midnight. It inched forward a tiny bit more when I went to get Hope from her nap and she was
COMPLETELY NAKED! She had stripped down taken off her POOPY diaper and thrown it over the edge. She was pretty upset that there was poop on her bum and blanket!

So what pushed it completely over to the other side to make it an AWFUL day!
Brie cut her hair AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, I know I can't believe it either! This time I couldn't even think about taking a deep breath, laughing it off, and taking a picture! It wasn't even close to funny! I'm really thinking about going and getting it chopped like boy short! It would at least grow out the same length! What do you all think? Should I do it?

So by now I am over the edge, and Hope (who is suppose to be asleep) is in her room screaming hysterically! I went in to check on her and she is once again
COMPLETELY NAKED! This time she took her diaper off before she pooped, so I had a nice little surprise for me on the floor! Oh, the joys of being a parent!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Natalie,
I'M SORRY! Sometimes that's all there is to say. Hang in there!
Love, Krista

baileyfamily said...

That sucks. You should still post a picture of the hair. Things will get better.

Amy said...

Oooooh Natalie, I am soooo sorry! That is a horrible day. I hope things get better. If I can help give me a call... after the poop is cleaned up... hahaha

Katrina said...

You poor girl! That sounds like an awful day...I'm almost crying for you. I can't wait till you get to Virginia! When those days come up, we'll be right here to support you!! Good luck with Brie's hair dilemma.

Emily said...

Nice! I can't believe she cut her hair again! And 2 poops in one nap. Yuck! A good scream might help, or mabey a good cry. So sorry!