As many of you know I'm a big fan of reality TV! The bachelorette doesn't fall short of this obsession. In fact it is one of my favorites! The only problem is that it falls on MONDAY NIGHTS! We have recently been trying very hard to have family home evening and it sound pretty pathetic but it is definitely(why can I never spell DEFINITELY???????) a sacrifice for me! We have all come to look forward to our family fun nights though, and Brie is starting to put it together that we go and do something fun the day after "church day". I look forward to it as much as I do a date night,and It is always fun to see the kids laughing.
Tonight we went on a picnic and Brie kept coming over to us and saying " How do you been". I know, it makes no sense, but when we tried to teach her it was "How have you been" she just looked at us like we had no idea what we were talking about. After all she is 3 now, and knows EVERYTHING!
It was a fun night, and well worth missing the bachelorette, especially because I will just watch it on the internet tomorrow!
oh, and yesterday I accomplished the impossible. I made it through a WHOLE hour of sacrament meeting all by myself, and didn't have to leave once! It was the first time I had gone alone, and it turned out pretty good over all!


3 comments:
What a choice!! You'll enjoy watching it today though....so good! I loved the "Men Tell All" part. We do family night much earlier so I am happy to say that I got the best of both worlds. Don't worry, I can never spell definitely either :)! Seriously! I used spell check to get it right this time.
You made a good choice. Just don't miss the finale.
Thats when having a DVR is so nice. I always watch my shows late at night when I can finally sit down and relax.
Post a Comment