YOU KNOW YOU ARE A MOM WHEN............
you look at poop and wonder what is really so gross about it. You've cleaned it off so many bums, and anything else it might get on, so many times it doesn't even phase you. AND while you would never want to actually touch it with you bare hand, picking it up in a paper towel, and scrubbing it out of carpet, blankets, clothes, walls, makes you wonder what the BIG DEAL really is!
2 comments:
Isabella has started to poop in the bath tub...very often! I mostly hate it because then I have to sanitize all the toys and give the tub a massive cleaning. Your right though...scooping out the poop isn't that bad anymore!
No way. I can't pick it up in any way with a paper towel or whatever. We're talking gag reflex. But I know what you mean about it becoming so common place you find yourself talking about it when company is over or you ask the babysitter what the poop was like.
Post a Comment