Friday, July 18, 2008

Touching Video!

One of my friends posted a link to this video on her blog saying "if you have the time check it out". I loved it so much( as I cried my eyes out) that I wanted to pass it along as well and change it a little bit to MAKE THE TIME TO SEE IT! It puts a different perspective on life and our limits!


http://cjcphoto.com/can/

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! Thanks!

Katrina said...

So I have actually seen this before..and I still balled (again)! John even turned off the TV when he saw a glimpse of what I was watching. He came over to me and put his arm around me. He also has seen this before and LOVES it! Last year we did a family Triathlon and John pulled Hailey in a cart from the back of his bike. What an inspiring video! Thanks for sharing it.