
I thought it would be easier to move our flower pots if they were empty, so I didn't plant. I LOVE to plant my flowers and watch them grow so this was very hard for me. At the end of last summer I just had Josh take my pots around back, and then ignored them for the rest of the winter. Image my surprise when I went out to find blossoms in my pot! I quickly cleared away the dead from last year and sat and relished in my flowers. They are
perennials, so I have no idea how, or why they came back, BUT I LOVE IT! yes I know they are not as beautiful as they would'
ve been had I planted, but pretty good for doing nothing!
2 comments:
that is impressive. good for you.
A very similar thing happened to me this year! I decided to let a few of my herbs remain in their pots through the winter, and they are still going strong! Virginia just didn't get quite cold enough this year to kill them off! Utah is another story though...how did they survive the snow?
Post a Comment