Sunday, July 6, 2008

Celebrating our FREEDOM!

Brie and Hope both loved the first part of the parade, and then they quickly got bored. In the beginning Brie loved to point out the different color cars, and the marching bands, and pretty much everything, then she started saying ok lets go. I really don't know why she is covering her ears, must be the sirens!
After the parade, we went to the carnival at the park. It was way too hot and Hope was way too tired. We went on a few things and then called it quits. We headed to Grandma Treasa's were Hope slept in the nice cool room, Brie swam outside with the kids and I got a break. It was great. We ended up just hanging out and swimming until the fireworks.
Hopes favorite part of the fireworks were the glow sticks. As soon as the first boom went off she came and snuggled right up to Josh and I.
Brie also loved the glow sticks, but I would have to say she loved the fireworks more. She kept saying "Wow, I LOVE IT!, Oh, I LOVE that one" She also asked me if it was going to be the 4th of July again tomorrow. I would say she had a fun day.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your little family is so cute! The girls look so adorable in their matching dresses. I like your hair. It is much shorter! I am glad you had a fun 4th. We love small town celebrations! I am so glad you got surprise flowers. Can't wait to play!