Monday, July 7, 2008

Brielle's sleepover at Grandmas=One CLINGY Hope!

My Mom wanted to have Brielle come sleepover before we moved. I welcomed the invitation. Now I'm regretting it. Hope has been following me around all night long. I tried to put her to bed and after 15 mins. of crying I went in to find her patting Brielles bed hysterically. She didn't want to go to bed alone. So now it is 10:15 and she is still WIDE EYED! I can now see the pay off to having my kids so close, and I'm so happy they love each other so much. I just don't know how I'm going to get Hopey to bed!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is so sweet!

Amy said...

That is so cute. I hope it turned out better for Brielle than it did for Hopers!

Hayley said...

Oh poor Hope. That is so cute how she is so attached to Brielle.

Katrina said...

That is adorable!! I love the bond that these kids have with each other. I guess next time Hope is going to grandmas too!!!

Katrina said...

Hey girl! I wanted to call you, and realized that I actually did not save your number in my phone like I thought...oops! Call me when you get the chance. I just wanted to see how everything is going and I had a question for ya! I hope all is well and you aren't too crazy packin'!