Yesterday we went to the ZOO, and the girls absolutely loved it! Brielle controlled our expedition telling us exactly where she wanted to go. She would be stuck on that animal until we saw it then immediately choose another. First it was the elephants, which she later claimed as her favorite!
***On a little side note, on July 3rd Brie had a dentist appointment, so I left Hope home and we went shopping and to the dentist. She picked these little shorts out all by her self, and just had to have them. Every time I took them out of the cart to find a shirt that matched she just freaked out. I was thrilled because they were even on sale! I'm teaching her early! Then, for the next few days she kept saying she wanted to wear her daddy shorts, or shorts like her daddy. Now that I think about it I should have realized what she was talking about, but I was totally clueless until I pulled them out to put on her and she said "yeah, my daddy shorts!" Oh, make sense, I thought! ******
Then it was the Gorillas, which I realized I didn't get a picture of. Hope also loved the gorillas. They especially liked the baby gorilla, but insisted it was with the daddy and not the mommy. I kept telling Brie that the babies are always with the mommies, kind of like they are always with me. She just said "No, it's the daddy."


5 comments:
I love that picture of you with the girls where Brielle is scowling and Hope isn't even looking at the camera! Kids!
Cute bows in Brielle's hair! :D
Cute bows in Brielle's hair! :D
You are such a GIRL MOM! I love the bows and you can't even tell that Brielle cut her hair!
Now, please enlighten us all and tell us how you've changed the color and size of the lettering on this post ... without changing the whole thing.
So fun! The girrafes are my favorite too!
Post a Comment