1. Add a comment to our blog. Leave a memory that you and I (or any member of our clan) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot (or just saw us in passing), anything you remember will be awesome!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It should be fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about one of us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.


7 comments:
So many! Minutes before we had met the first time I had spotted you as I was scoping out potential friends. That makes me sound so desperate and pathetic. But come on, you know we all do it! :) Anyways, I am glad that you came over and introduced yourself. Thanks! You are so Amazing!
I know you will be so surprised by my memory but who can forget "Phantom of the Opera". Brady playing the piano in the mask ... while you, Maegan, Shaun (and who else?) waltzed around. It was so ADORABLE!! I believe you were even in the dresses you wore for my wedding, were you not?
And let me leave one memory for Josh. I believe you were engaged and Josh bore his testimony in our ward. My boys were a little distracted until Josh LOUDLY proclaimed that he knew God lived. My boys looked up in amazement ... shock really... but they've never forgotten it and talk about it often. Thanks Josh for a testimony that will never be forgotten! You're awesome!
I have way too many memories to pick just one. But I do know that it is these memories that will keep me going when you are thousands of miles away from me. So thanks for all the memories and for being the best little sister I could ask for! I love you, tons little sis!!
okay Nat-a-lou, my memory comes from cheer. We were practicing for competition and our stunt group did a lib, a lib gone bad, and you came down and elbowed me in the face and I ended up with a bloody nose and fat lip. remember my enormous (blue)fat lip I had for a week? We had tons of memories together in high school and lots of fun, but this is the one that came to mind...
That's funny that you couldn't remember the lip, because I can only vaguely remember the sprained ankle. I guess that's what getting old does to our memories...
I can't believe I haven't left a memory yet! I'm sorry! The first one that came to mind was a couple of years ago, you and I were driving to Grantsville and some cows in a field were totally doin' the wild thing and you looked over and said "Oh look, those cows are making LOVE!" HAHAHA That just cracked me up! you are funny.
Natalie, I have so many that it is hard to choose which one. I love the ones from when you go to come with my family fishing at Pine Lake and you caught a bunch of fish.
Post a Comment